i’ve also gone through maybe 300 guys in my area and have yet to run into anyone I know??? I’m really surprised, honestly.
i swiped 99 guys in a row on tinder and all of them were no’s. Either my standards are too high or St. Louis is just really lacking in the attractive male area.
Holy slag it’s a giveaway!!
First place winner will receive:
- 1 COPY OF WINDBLADE ISSUE 3 SIGNED BY THE WRITER HERSELF, MAIRGHREAD SCOTT
YOUR CHOICE OF
- a pair of Autobot Earrings OR
- a Decepticon lanyard (we all know decepticons are the best)
- a one-of-a-kind drawing done by yours truly! Holy shit!
Second place will receive one pair of Autobot earrings.
- You don’t need to be following me but hey, like Transformers? This is a Transformers blog. Followers might get a little something extra!
- You MUST be comfortable with giving me your mailing address, otherwise I can’t mail you your prizes!!
- Please like and reblog ONCE. That’s it.
Giveaway ends on the 1st of August.
Okay, so I can finally confirm that all of Panic at the Disco, including their crew members, are sweet children that I want to kiss.
Turns out I have yet another obscure health issue. Tonsil stones. Cat was right when she said I was an alien experiment/ cursed by fairies.
Given their apparent height difference, I submit that Zaheer is actually sitting on P’li’s lap in the snow vehicle.
i want to undercut my hair like P’li this is bad news
YO so i get to see/hear a panic at the disco concert tomorrow for free and maybe even meet everyone cause I’m working there??
man my job prospects sucked for the rest of this summer, but god damn is this cool
Ha. Ha ha. I beg to differ.
My favourite panel of Starscream by far